Are you tired of being micro-managed? Do you want to be your own boss and work flexible hours without a long commute to work? Are you looking for a new IT career with great earning potential? This computer network security engineer position is for you!
- Interfaces with business leaders to train and educate
- Oversee the implementation of complex IT security plans.
- Provide test automation and technical support for a network or virtual private network.
- Perform firewalls and other network tools.
- Verify that all systems are connected together as a connected system.
- Provide system documentation as well as maintenance documentation.
- Implement change management procedures that accommodate changes in system architecture.
- Identify and document undocumented areas of a network to develop a network diagram.
- Assess current computing and technology resources Develop and maintain a security policy by identifying and assessing threats to the organization’s information assets
- Ensures that the organization’s systems and networks are secure and operational.
- Uses threat modeling techniques and threat intelligence to develop and maintain a network-based risk assessment tool.
- CCNP Enterprise
Desired work experience:
Find out more/Apply to this position