Dublin, Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Network Security Firewall Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecast (2021-2026)” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The network security firewall market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. The growth of the network security firewall market is driven by several factors, such as increased demand for network security and privacy, advancement of digital transformation in the telecommunications industry, real-time flow analysis and administrative regulations encouraging the demand for network security firewalls.
Due to the many benefits that come with using a firewall in a network, especially ease of installation and high speed are fueling the growth of the market. In addition, setting up a firewall for a network is also much less expensive than having to secure each computer individually. However, lack of firewall preventive maintenance infrastructure and poor hardware and system compatibility are some of the major factors hindering the growth of the market.
The growing need to secure the communication paths against illegal access and misuse of information and to maintain network security between the external network and the internal network to protect the business against fraud and data breaches helps the market to grow and grow.
Rapid usage of web applications, rapid adoption of cloud technologies and growing demand for security services to mitigate the risk of cyber attacks are also driving the growth of the network security firewall market. In order to protect data and information from security breaches and cyber attacks, the implementation of network security firewalls is growing in various end-use enterprises. Hence, driving the growth of the overall Network Security Firewall Market.
Due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, on the one hand there is the shutdown of large parts of the global economy and on the other there are those with nefarious ends trying to take advantage chaos and uncertainty and evolve the scam and phishing techniques which pose a great threat to everyone in the world.
Google recently reported that in just one week, April 6-13, it saw over 18 million daily malicious and phishing emails related to Covid-19 scams and that’s on top of 240 million spam emails. dailies he sees related to the coronavirus. Due to increase in such activities, the network security firewall market is likely to grow as firewall is an essential security component for always-on connections and organization needs firewall network to protect the network infrastructure.
Main market trends
Solutions Segment Expected to Grow Significantly
- The solutions segment claimed the majority of the global network security firewall market share owing to the continuous development of security protocols by telecom service providers to detect and protect against SS7 vulnerabilities, such as fraud, user location tracking and denial of service (DoS) .
- The solutions segment is also expected to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of SMS firewall solutions by telecom organizations. SMS firewall solutions are used in network security firewall applications for the detection of malware in the carrier network.
- The growing number of diameter attacks in the telecom industry is also supporting the deployment of firewall solutions, thereby contributing to the growth of the network security firewall solutions market.
North America will account for the largest market share
- North America accounted for the largest share of the network security firewall market and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period as the region is home to several prominent network security vendors.
- North America is expected to capture the largest share of the network security firewall market in terms of revenue in the coming years as well, owing to the rapid advancements in mobile security technologies in this region. The large share of this region is mainly attributed to its huge investments in data security due to the high increase in cyberattacks.
- Over the past few years, a large number of cyberattacks have targeted organizations in the North American region. This has led to greater awareness of firewall solutions and their adoption by major enterprises across different industries in this region, thus contributing to the growth of the market.
The Network Security Firewall market is highly fragmented and the major players are using various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market . Some of the key market developments are:
- July 2019 – Palo Alto Networks acquired container security leader Twistlock, expanded its Prisma cloud security strategy. This acquisition has strengthened the company’s ability to secure today’s modern applications throughout their lifecycle, enabling organizations to deliver secure, reliable and scalable innovations.
Reasons to buy this report:
- The Market Estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
Main topics covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Implementation of Next Generation Networking Technologies
4.2.2 Administrative Regulations Promoting Network Security Application Firewall
4.2.3 Progress of Digital Transformation in Telecom Industry
4.3 Market Constraints
4.3.1 Lack of basic network firewall restore
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis?
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis?
4.6 Covid-19 Impact Assessment on the Network Security Firewall Market
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
126.96.36.199 Signaling firewall
188.8.131.52 SMS Firewall
184.108.40.206 Managed Services
220.127.116.11 Professional services
5.2.1 Packet filtering
5.2.2 Full Packet Inspection Status
5.2.3 Next-Generation Firewall
5.2.4 Unified Threat Management
5.3.3 Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
5.4 End user
5.4.1 Telecommunications and IT
5.4.4 Consumer goods and retail
5.4.6 Healthcare and life sciences
5.4.7 Other end users
5.5.1 North America
5.5.4 Rest of the world
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 SAP OS
6.1.2 Cisco System Inc.
6.1.3 Mobileum Inc.
6.1.4 ANAM Technologies
6.1.5 Fortinet Inc.
6.1.6 BICS SA
6.1.8 AMD Telecom Private Limited
6.1.9 NetNumber Inc.
6.1.10 Open-minded networks
6.1.11 Juniper Networks Inc.
6.1.12 Watchguard Technology Inc.
6.1.13 Checkpoint Software Technology Limited
6.1.14 Palo Alto Networks Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l67yff